We made it another week! It's hard to believe that last week at this time I was having contractions 2-3 minutes apart and had already been in and out of the hospital.
I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and everything went very well. They monitored my contractions and Annie Knox's heartbeat again and she was looking great on the monitor. I also had an ultra sound so they could make sure she looked ok and everything was working properly. They checked every organ and everything was wonderful! They also measured her and she is almost 6 lbs and they said she is a very long baby. She is taking up every inch that she possibly can. Her femur was measuring in the 98th percentile. A long baby in a short momma!
I am still on bed rest and have noticed it has really helped. I am still having contractions but they are nothing like they were before and they are not close together at all. The swelling in my feet and hands have gone down. I am still having cramping and back pain but it's still nothing compared to what it was.
We are hoping Annie Knox can stay in for 2 more weeks at least but ideally 38 weeks. I wouldn't be surprised with all that has been going on her deciding to arrive late but after hearing that she is already close to 6lbs I'm not ready to have a 10 lb baby.
Seriously, as long as she is happy and healthy that's all that matters!
I also want to say something about this day. On October 28, 2007 there was a fire at Ocean Isle Beach that took the lives of some amazing friends. They touched so many people and still do to this day. Justin, Travis, and Emily you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. We miss you and love you so much! To the Ocean Isle 7 and the survivors, we are always thinking and praying for you. Thinking of you always, forever in our hearts!
"In Gods hands you rest, in our hearts you live forever for you shall never come back to us but we shall come to you." 2 Samuel 12:33
Thanks for updating! I had been wondering what was going on with everything! So glad you and Annie Knox are doing okay!
ReplyDeleteme too!!! thank you for posting! I'm so glad everything is good! thats so funny how long she is! guess she's taking after her daddy :) keep us posted!!!
ReplyDeletelove that verse in regards to OI7!!