We made it another week! Next Thursday I will be full term!
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along? 36 weeks and 1 day
Size of the baby? Watermelon (19 to 22 in, 6.5 lbs) she probably weighs more than that now...
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes!
Gender? Girl!!
Movement? Her movement has picked back up. When I was having the contractions so close together I couldn't feel her move as much. Now that they have slowed down and aren't as strong she is moving a lot!
Cravings? Sweets...which is still very weird for me and not so good since it was just Halloween so there is a ton of candy in our house.
Symptoms? Contractions, cramping, back pain....
What I miss? Being able to do what I want! Bedrest is ok for about 2 or 3 days. Right now I am on 2 weeks of bedrest so I am getting very restless.
Milestones? Making it another week!!
My doctor's appointment went great on Tuesday. All my numbers and her numbers look great. I am still having contractions but she is handling them wonderfully. Her head has dropped so she is ready and in position. My cervix is still thinning and as of Tuesday I was still not dilated. I go back on Tuesday for my next appointment. Hopefully if I make it to 37 weeks they will take me off bedrest. Thank you again for all the prayers!! We love you all!
I promise I will post a weekly picture. It's been hard lately since I have been lying around in my sweat pants and large t-shirts. I will work on it....
No comments:
Post a Comment