Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Shower #3!

The Hostesses and me On Sunday some of my best girlfriends threw me a shower. Everything was absolutely perfect! Since I am still on bedrest we visited for a little bit at the beginning and then they had me go ahead and start opening all the amazing presents! I had the best time and it was so wonderful to actually get out of the house and see friends and family. Thank you to everyone that put it together and came! Annie Knox is so blessed to have so many people who love her!




Feemster/Hunter Girls



Joyner Girls




Kinsey, Stefanie, Mrs. Swilley, and Lacey

Ann Leighton, Kelleigh, and Sarah

Carrie, Liz, and Mrs. Maxwell

Mrs. Cale and Mrs. Orders


Andreana, Lynn, Kat, and EllisMrs. Reynolds and me













Here I am before the shower at 36 weeks and 3 days:

Reese thought I was leaving so he was trying to block the door.



1 comment:

  1. you look GREAT, Carmen!! I hope I look that good at 36 weeks :) I feel like she's going to come anytime now, how about you?

    ReplyDelete