I had my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went great. I am still having contractions but they are only about 12 minutes apart. Once they are about 5 minutes apart and I have a hard time walking/talking through them we will call the doctor or head to the hospital. I have been taken off bedrest!! If I go into labor now they will not try and stop it. There are still a few things I can't do but I am just happy to get out of the house. I do have to admit...once I was given the freedom to do things I didn't know what to do. Will and I are trying to take these last few days/weeks in and enjoy it just being just the two of us. Once Annie Knox is here we know our lives will change in a big (wonderful) way forever.
yay, Carmen!! how wonderful!! I bet you finally feel free, being off bed rest! Hope the contractions aren't too painful! I cant wait to see little Annie Knox :)
ReplyDeleteSO happy you're off of bedrest! Will be thinking of you and praying all goes beautifully from here on out!
ReplyDelete