Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along? 33 weeks and 1 day
Size of the baby? Pineapple (19 to 22 in, 4.9 lbs)
Maternity Clothes? Of course
Gender? Girl!
Movement? Still feeling her move but it is more of her whole body moving than just kicks. She is running out of room for sure!
Cravings? Chick-fil-a! I didn't think I was craving it but someone had it for lunch the other day and I have been craving it since!
Symptoms? Back pain and swelling. Last night I had a baby shower with my Sunday School class and when I got home my legs and feet were HUGE. Will had to help me take off my shoes and you could see where his hand had been. I know that's gross...
What I miss? Having more clothes to wear. I am VERY limited these days.
Milestones? Only 6 weeks and 6 days left until my due date! And becoming an aunt!! You have no idea how excited we are!
My doctor's appointment went great this week. We actually had the same doctor on the 11th that delivered Bo which was really neat. My next appointment is Tuesday, October 25th.
How Far Along? 33 weeks and 1 day
Size of the baby? Pineapple (19 to 22 in, 4.9 lbs)
Maternity Clothes? Of course
Gender? Girl!
Movement? Still feeling her move but it is more of her whole body moving than just kicks. She is running out of room for sure!
Cravings? Chick-fil-a! I didn't think I was craving it but someone had it for lunch the other day and I have been craving it since!
Symptoms? Back pain and swelling. Last night I had a baby shower with my Sunday School class and when I got home my legs and feet were HUGE. Will had to help me take off my shoes and you could see where his hand had been. I know that's gross...
What I miss? Having more clothes to wear. I am VERY limited these days.
Milestones? Only 6 weeks and 6 days left until my due date! And becoming an aunt!! You have no idea how excited we are!
My doctor's appointment went great this week. We actually had the same doctor on the 11th that delivered Bo which was really neat. My next appointment is Tuesday, October 25th.
No comments:
Post a Comment