Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, October 6, 2011

32 Weeks down....8 Weeks to go!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 32 weeks!

Size of the baby? Honeydew (19 in, 4-4.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes? Yes. Loving my new sweaters!

Gender? Baby girl!

Movement? All the time and I'm not complaning. The girls at work can watch my stomach move from across the room. Last week Will and I were working in the nursery and of course Will had music playing and she was moving like crazy.

Cravings? Nothing that I can really think of this week.

Symptoms? Still the same....back pain.

What I miss? Sleeping! I have not been sleeping well lately. I guess it's God's way of preparing me for Annie Knox's arrival.

Milestones? 8 weeks left!


My sister-in-law, Ellis is due one week from Sunday!! I can't believe it is almost time for Bo to be here! Everytime I get a call or text from her or my brother my heart starts racing. Right now he is still hanging out in his mommy's tummy but hopefully he will come meet us soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment