Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

Big News!!!!

I'm an aunt!!! My brother and sister-in-law had their sweet little boy on Monday October 10th! My phone rang at 1:00am on the 10th saying they just got admitted to the hospital. Alex told me to go back to sleep but there was no way I could. So of course I decide to take a shower at 1am because I was supposed to have my work baby shower at noon that day. Thankfully the amazing girls I work with moved the shower so I wouldn't miss my nephew being born!
David Alexander Crigler, III, "Bo"

October 10, 2011
7lbs 6oz, 20 3/4 in
Alex and Ellis before baby Bo arrived. Around 2am My mom coming to tell us he is here!All the grandparents first time seeing their grandson.


My sister's first time holding her nephew.My first time holding Bo. (Please pardon how I look...this was after being at the hospital since 2am)


David Alexander Crigler I, II, and IIIDaddy/son bonding

1 comment:

  1. What a happy day and a gorgeous family! Annie Knox is going to love having an "older" cousin to play with growing up. (I doubt they'll even notice he's older before too long!) Congrats, Aunt Carmen!

    ReplyDelete