On Tuesday, October 11th the girls at my office threw me a baby shower! It was actually scheduled for Monday but since baby Bo decided to surprise us the girls changed everything for Tuesday. We went to J. Peters (off of Woodruff) for lunch and gifts. It was so wonderful! We had the whole upstairs to ourselves. After lunch I opened presents and cannot tell you how much it meant to Will and I! Everyone did so much! They even had my favorite, cheesecake, for dessert. Here are some pictures from the work shower:
Jessi, me, and Kala
On Thursday, October 13th I had a joint baby shower that the amazing women in my Sunday School class put together. We went to Brick Street Cafe and had a delicious dinner. It was so nice to get to visit with everyone. I also got lots of advice that I was needing! We didn't open gifts at the shower so when I got home Will got to open up everything. I was happy he finally got to open some himself. One thing I am upset about is I didn't get one picture from this shower. I don't know what I was thinking!
I want to thank everyone that helped with both showers! Will and I are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! Annie Knox is one loved little girl! Thank you for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment