Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 31 weeks!

Size of the Baby? It still says a head of lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)

Maternity Clothes? Of course. If I try to put on one of my regular shirts it is way too short and shows my belly. Not cute. At all.

Gender? girl!

Movement? Yes! She has been waking me up throughout the night. Which usually scares me at first but then I realize it's just her.

Cravings? Soup--I don't know if it's because the weather at night or what but that is one thing I have been wanting for dinner.

Symptoms? My belly has been feeling like it's falling asleep. Kind of like when your foot falls asleep. It just tingles. I asked the doctor and he said they don't really have a reason for it but it could just be my nerves stretching or Annie Knox sitting on a nerve. He said it is common and not to worry. Also, I am still having lots of back pain. I know it will all be worth it though.

What I miss? Not having to go to the restroom every 30 minutes. I still have 9 weeks left and I feel like I should move my desk next to the bathroom.

Milestones? 9 Weeks left!!


I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and everything looked great! My next appointment is October 11th.


Here's a picture of Reese in his sister's room. This is from my iphone so the color looks funny.


We are working on finishing up the nursery this weekend. As soon as we get close to finishing it I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled on to your blog today. Congratulations! You look phenomenal at 31 weeks. I am 24 weeks and pray that I look and feel as good as you do when I am 31 wks, too :)

    ReplyDelete