On Saturday Will and I went to get a 3D/4D ultrasound thanks to Lacey!! We weren't really sure what to expect but we just did the basic package that is $99. We got a 15 minute ultrasound with a DVD and pictures. 15 minutes doesn't sound that long but it was really plenty of time. We didn't know before we went but the room was large enought to take up to 6 people. There were 2 sofas in there. The ultrasound tech went through everything that we normally heard from the doctor, although they did make it very clear they are not doctors and this isn't a check up. 
Annie Knox did not want to move her hand from her face.
She found her foot!
She gave us a little smile.
One thing is for sure by these pictures.....this little girl is going to look like her daddy! She has Will's checks, lips, and hair! When I was born I didn't have any but in the ultrasound they could see her hair (which explains my heartburn!)
love it! so glad she behaved for you!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! What a sweet face.
ReplyDeleteSo precious!!!! That's where we went last week to find out what we're having :) She said they've had 50 people in there before at a baby shower/3D ultrasound... CRAZY!!!!! Anyway, I hope Annie Knox and Mary Tyler can be little buddies !
ReplyDelete