Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2011

29 Weeks (and 1 day)!


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along? 29 Weeks and 1 day
Size of the Baby? Butternut Squash (17 in., 3.1 lbs)
Maternity Clothes? Of course. I am loving the weather so I can wear my fall maternity clothes.
Gender? Girl!
Movement? She has been doing all kinds of crazy flips and kicks. I have been having a hard time falling asleep at night because she is moving so much.
Cravings? Groucho's!
Symptoms? Back pain and some major heartburn
What I miss? Being able to put my boots on by myself. I am fine with all my other shoes but my cowboy boots are way to hard to get on by myself. Will is having so much fun helping me...
Milestones? 10 weeks 6 days until my due date!

On Tuesday I had my doctor's appointment with Dr. Stamm. They did all the usual: Blood pressure (still low), weight (haven't gained any since my last appointment, whew!), heartbeat (sounds great!), measuring, etc. Everything is still right on track. My next appointment is September 27th.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, my pregnant friend and I were both craving Groucho's so we drove to Spartanburg [to meet our other friends] and eat Wednesday night! Best Groucho's of. my. life. Now I just gotta find out where the one in Greenville is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete