Saturday we did a lot of baby shopping and then went to Ann Leighton and Patrick's wedding that night. The bride was gorgeous and everything was perfect!
Sunday we went to my cousins to celebrate Father's Day. I am so thankful for my amazing dad, grandfathers, father-in-law and of course my husband the father to be! We had a great day and before we went to my aunt and uncles to cookout and watch the Carolina Baseball game I got a call from one of my closest friends, Meredith who had just gotten engaged!!! Andrew proposed that afternoon on the lake! We were so excited and it was the perfect way to end a perfect weekend.
Below is a picture recap of three of our close friends weddings from this summer:
Ann Leighton and Patrick June 18th, 2011
High School Girlfriends (well also Elementary School and Middle School)
Another Newly Engaged Couple!- Jay and Katy
With my Hubby
Kaci and Paul's Wedding- June 4th, 2011
(after I saw these pictures I went straight to get my haircut)
With my husband and my mom
With the beautiful bride!
Guys catching the garter- this picture cracks me up!
Group Shot
Kendall and Peter's Wedding- April 16th
With my mom and Burns trying to get in the picture
Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
We are so blessed and thankful for all our wonderful friends. Looking back at these pictures gets me so excited for what is to come with our great group of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment