How Far along? 17 weeks and 1 day
Size of the Baby? The size of a sweet potato (5.5 in, 5 oz)
Maternity Clothes? Still mixing it up. I can wear my dresses, tops, and some pants that are low cut. Lee brought me some of her maternity jeans and I love them!
Gender? A little girl!
Movement? Still waiting...
Sleep? This is also still the same. I get up several times to go to the batheroom. I am having some crazy dreams! When I wake up I can remember so many details.
Cravings? Toasted Pimento Cheese Sandwich from the Pickwick! You would think Iwould be sick of any type of cheese sandwich after all those weeks that was all I can eat but I'm not.
Symptoms? My tummy is starting to inch. Lee also came to the rescue with something to put on my belly at night for stretch marks. Hopefully it helps! My face is still breaking out.
What I miss? Not getting grossed out by so many different types of food. I still have to change the channel if there is a commerical for a burger. Yuck...
Milestones? 17 weeks! Also, we have the crib, chest, changing table and bedding all at the house. Now we just have to actually start moving furniture around and clearing out one of the bedrooms. For the record....I have changed my mind at least 10 times about which room I want to use for the nursery. I first couldn't decide between the study and smaller guest room. Now I am thinking the big guest room. I'm sure I'll change my mind once we move all the furniture. Sorry Will!
No comments:
Post a Comment