How far along? 15 weeks! Which means only 25 weeks left!
Size of the baby? The baby is about the size of an avocado (4 to 5 in. 3 to 5 oz).
Maternity Clothes? I am definitely showing so I plan on going this weekend to get some maternity clothes. Still wearing my dresses but my pants are very uncomfortable. I do have a bella band now!
Gender? It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!! We found out at 14 weeks and 5 days which we know is very early but the ultrasound tech said we can tell people. You will have to read my next post to see how we found out and how we told our family.
Movement? Still no movement yet....
Sleep? Still the same. I get up a few times during the night. I am having some crazy dreams! When I wake up I remember everything. I still haven't had any dreams about the baby though.
Cravings? None. I really have so many food aversions that I don't have any cravings. I pushed myself last night at dinner and got a Steak and Cheese Sandwhich....did not end up too well. When I went to lunch with my dad today there was only ONE thing on the menu that looked OK to me. Which is not normal.
Symptoms? Still get sick occasionally. I also feel pressure in my stomach. I guess everything is getting moved and pushed around to try and make room for the baby.
What I miss? Not being tired all the time. I catch myself yawning all day.
Best Moment of the Week? Finding out it's a girl!!!! And of course getting to see the ultrasound. Our big appointment is July 5 but we loved getting a sneak peak!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
15 Weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment