Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!

I had my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and my amazing sister in law worked some magic for Will and I so we could have an ultrasound and maybe find out what the baby is! Once we got to the docotor's office we found out they would let us see!









We had the ultrasound tech show us from the waist up of the baby. It was so amazing getting to see the baby move around and actually be in the form of a baby. The only other time we were able to see "it" was our first appointment. So, once we got to see the baby for a few minutes she turned off the screen. I had an envelope for her to print off the pictures of what the baby is. She had us leave the room to meet the doctor and came back with the envelope taped and stapled shut!



My family and Will's family that was in town went to my parents house at 6:00 that night for the revealing party! We had everyone where pink or blue depending if they thought the baby was a girl or a boy. Will and I also dressed up. Well actually I did. Will wore all white because he had no idea. There were about 11 people dressed in pink and 5 in blue. When we opened the envelope it said "Congrats you are having a" in black and in pink it said "GIRL!!!!!"



Here are the pictures from the night: (I will add the video later)




2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I love the big reveal :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love! I did the same thing for my gender revealing party! (except I had mine with my 2nd grade class haha). So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete