Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Nursery!

Will and I actually got a crib, chest, and changing table all last week. It was not planned at all! We found the crib a while ago which we loved and Will's mom had a coupon to save 30% last week. She ended up ordering it for us and it was delivered this Monday!

Last Thursday I was looking at overstock.com and came across a chest that I absolutely loved. I sent it to Will and he said GET IT! So I went ahead and ordered it. Once I placed the order I realized I should have probably looked around online to see if I could have gotten a better price somewhere else. Once I did I realized I saw the matching changing table at Target! So luckily I got free shipping from o.co and found the changing table online for a great price. I was so excited I went ahead and ordered it! I am really nervous the door chest and changing table may not match the crib but we will soon find out! (The chest and changing table look like different colors in the pictures below but those really are the same.)




Here are pictures of the furniture:


Nursery 101 Concord Classic 3-in-1 Covertible Crib


from Kohl's

Pure White Country Style Changing Table

Pure White Country Door Chest





I also got the baby bedding!!!! I am so so so excited about it! I will post details and pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the furniture! The crib looks like ours! Is it the Munire Chloe? We have it in white also! The changing table and chest are too precious- it's going to look great with all the bedding and decor! The nursery is the BEST part! Don't forget to wash everything before she uses it :o)

    ReplyDelete