Since I was unable to go to several beach trips towards the end of summer we had two family beach trips in September. We went down to Kiawah and then two weeks later headed to Fripp.
Will was only able to come down for two nights at Kiawah which made it very difficult for me. Jay was only a few weeks old and all four of us were staying in the same room. This was also while Jay was having his reflux issues so I had VERY little sleep. It was still a wonderful trip and great to spend time with family!
We had a lot of fun at Fripp too except for the stomach bug going through several people. Unfortunately, it hit Will the last night so Jay and I slept on the couch to be away from any germs. The next day my mom and grandmother drove Annie Knox and Jay back and I drove Will back. It was one of the longest trips of our lives. I was exhausted from being up all night feeding Jay and Will was so sick.
Hopefully our next trip will end a little different.
 |
| While I was packing Annie Knox decided to unpack and put on her favorite things. |
 |
| Cousins on their pallet. |
 |
| Annie Knox and Bo are very best friends! |
 |
| Hanging out on the dock at Fripp. Please excuse Annie Knox's pj's and hair...it was getting close to bedtime. |
 |
| Talking to Big Dave. |
 |
| Checking out the birds. |
 |
| Playing with Boo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment