Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A weekend away and Pumpkin Picking!

Will and I were in Bluffton this weekend for an amazing wedding weekend! It was my first time being away from Jay overnight. I had a hard time leaving him but I knew it would be good for us to have some time apart. Will's wonderful parents, Cici and Jimbo, kept Annie Knox and Jay and they had the best time! I know they played outside a lot, went to see our sweet neighbor's dog, went downtown on Saturday to Fall for Greenville and much more. Thank you so much Cici and Jimbo!!! We don't know what we would do without you!!!

On Sunday when Will and I got back in town (after I worked for a few hours) we took the babies to St. Matthews to pick out our pumpkins. Annie Knox had the best time running around. It's crazy to think last year she wasn't even walking and this year she was running around everywhere. Here are some pictures of Annie Knox's second trip and Jay's first trip to the pumpkin patch.
So excited about the pumpkins.



Watching the other kids.




Will and Jay

Jay's first trip to get a pumpkin.





My babies!

Annie Knox squatting since her daddy was squatting.

Will with his babies.

Jay sneezed and Annie Knox turned around and said "bless you"

Giving Jay a Kiss

My heart!!! Love these three so much!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment