Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Annie Knox 6 Month Pictures!

I had Lauren Miller Photography take some pictures of Annie Knox right after her 6th month birthday! I haven't had any professional pictures of her yet so I thought this would be the best time to try. Lauren said the best time is around 6:30 which is right at Annie Knox's dinner time and she usually has a little nap as well. I tried changing her schedule for the day and I think it worked. Lauren did the most amazing job and knew just want to do to get Annie Knox to smile! These pictures are not taken at my house...they are at a model condo downtown. My mom has several units left for sale over there and I thought it would be the perfect spot! It is staged by In Order (Lee Reynolds Freeman and Cherry Reynolds).
Here are the pictures! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH LAUREN!!! WE LOVE THEM!




We see this face A LOT!











A dog came by and scared her


Starting to get tired






I love these next two

This makes me so happy! Be. still. my. heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment