Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 14th

Yesterday was an exciting day! Annie Knox laughed and I mean really laughed for the first time. It lasted a few minutes and she got the hiccups. It was the most precious thing! I didn't get a video because I didn't want her to stop laughing. When she sees a camera she stops smiling and just stares.
We also tried to let her sleep without being swaddled and that back fired big time. We fed her and put her down at 9:00 and around 11:30 she woke up because her paci fell out. I ran into her room and put in back in before she started crying. I was thinking "oh that was no big deal". Well, at 2:00 in the morning she woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. She moves her arms so much it kept waking her up. So I rocked her and she still couldn't fall back asleep so I swaddled her and she went right to sleep. So for right now we are sticking to the swaddle!
Today we also had a big milestone. Annie Knox strolled in her big girl stroller! Until today I would stroll her in her infant seat on a caddy. The caddy is not really made for strolling. It is loud and hard to push through the neighborhood. We have a BOB stroller and I finally got to use it today! I think AK was much more comfortable stretched out. Of course, she slept most of the way but it was a great walk.
First Buble Outfit!


In the big girl stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment