Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, March 2, 2012

Annie Knox is 3 Months!!

Cheeeeeeks!


I cannot believe baby girl is 3 months today!! Since it is such a yucky day we are spending the day inside but keeping busy. Annie Knox is growing by the second. It makes me so sad but we are having so much fun. She is really responding to us now. If AK is looking the other way and Will or I call her name she will turn and look at us. She is a great eater and sleeper! (KNOCK ON WOOD!!!) She usually sleeps around 9-9 1/2 hours. Her eating schedule is usually 6:30am, 9:30, 12:30, 3:30, 6:30, 9:30 (sometimes we are up around 5:30 or 6:00) then bedtime! Usually after her 6:30 am feeding she will sleep until 8:30 or 9:00. Sometimes we have to rock Annie Knox for a little bit but she usually goes right to sleep. She still has to be swaddled during the night. We tried to not swaddle her one night and that did not work out well. During the day she is usually up for an hour and a half to 2 hours then naps around 30 minutes to an hour (Babywise). It really all depends on where we are and what we have going on. Annie Knox is known for fighting her late afternoon naps. If we walk her around for a little bit she will fall asleep. Annie Knox has started to find her voice. She laughed out loud a couple of times and each time you could tell it startles her. She isn't quite sure where the noise is coming from. It is precious!
Annie Knox favorites:
-She loves to sit in her bumbo (she is sitting in it right now)
-Swinging
-Bouncy Seat
-Lying on her back when I put a blanket down on the ground. (She just started kicking a lot)
-Playing with her hands and putting them in her mouth (teething)
-Watching TV (even when I try to block her from the TV she tries to look around me)
-Playing on my color app on my phone
-"Flying"
-Bouncing in my lap
-Her paci (The Nuk)
-When I kiss her checks, hands, or feet and make noises
-Anytime anyone calls her pretty or beautiful she cracks up
-Once she is in her car seat and moving (she usually falls asleep right away)
-Strolling (usually sleeps the whole way)
Annie Knox dislikes:
-Tummy Time (She is fine for a few minutes but then will start screaming)
-Stopping to eat to burp
-Getting put in her car seat
Annie Knox's Nicknames:
-AK
-Baby girl
-cheeks
-cupcake
-princess
Annie Knox, We are having so much fun with you!! Every day I think, I can't wait to see what you are going to do next, but then I don't want anything to change because you are growing way too fast! You are such a wonderful baby. We are so blessed that God chose us to be your parents. We love you so much!!'
**If someone can tell me how to rotate my pictures on the blog that would be wonderful!!! Once I downloaded the new blog my picture's will not stay rotated. On my computer they are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment