Will and I dedicated Annie Knox to our church, First Baptist Church, on Sunday 2-26-12. We affirmed that Annie Knox was created by God in God's image. That she is a child of God. This is what it says in her dedication certificate "Because you belong among us, we promise to nurture you in the hope that one day you will affirm the Christian faith for yourself and grow to be a partner with God, participating in the care and continuance of creation."
Annie Knox wore the Crigler family Christening gown. This is the same gown I was Christened in when I was a baby. The gown in from 1885 and Annie Knox is the 41st Crigler to wear it. It is so special and we are so thankful she was able to wear the gown. Also, my grandmother, Kat gave Annie Knox her first pearl bracelet to wear as well as a locket necklace. In the locket we put a picture of my grandfather, Pop. Even though we couldn't see him on Sunday we know he was there with us. We miss and love him so much!
(I don't know what happend with the pictures. On my computer they were saved the right way but when I uploaded them they changed. I will work on fixing them!)
 |
| Before the Service |
 |
| Again |
 |
| Sweet Baby Girl |
 |
| Teething |
 |
| Family picture |
 |
| I wanted to show this picture because it shows how long the gown is. |
 |
| With her Daddy |
 |
| With Great-Grandmother Feemster |
 |
| Annie Knox and Bo partied too hard. |
 |
| Cooper came! |
Carmen, you look amazing and Annie Knox is precious! What a special day.
ReplyDelete