Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, April 23, 2011

First Doctors Appointment

Our first doctors appointment was April 12th. We were so excited and nervous at the same time. The whole time we were in the doctor's office I was just waiting for someone we knew to walk through the door. Since Will was there with me it was a little obvious we weren't there for your typically appointment. Well sure enough, Mrs. Yelton walked through the door. I froze! I had no idea what to do. The office was too small to hide so I finally got enough courage to go talk to her and ask her not to tell anyone she saw us there. She can keep a secret because my family had no clue!! So, thank you Mrs. Yelton!!


Everything went well at the appointment. I have been very sick so they had crackers and lemonade for me. I felt like a little kid walking around with my snack. Everyone was so wonderful and made us feel so comfortable! We got to hear the baby's heart beat (148 bmp) and see the little peanut. Seriously....that is exactly what he or she looked like. It was such an amazing experience and I am so glad Will was able to be there with me!


And here's the little peanut....








No comments:

Post a Comment