Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rumors...

Yes! You guessed it....Will and I are expecting our first child!! We have been praying that God would bless us as parents and we found out on March 22nd that our prayers had been answered. We are so excited about this amazing journey!

I've decided to start a blog so that Will and I can keep an online journal of this amazing experience. It is also a great way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on with us. You may wonder where the title of this blog came from....It happens to be something I say pretty much every time we are in the car. Will is always in a hurry when he is driving. It litterally drives me crazy! I always ask him to slow down and just enjoy life. It's almost a joke now because I say it so much. Hopefully now with a little one on the way he really will start to slow down and enjoy life. Please feel free to leave comments and follow along. I am planning on writing about other things happening in our life as well. I hope you enjoy our blog!


xoxo

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment