Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm FINALLY BACK!!!

I can't believe it has been OVER a YEAR since I've written on my blog. Life has just been so busy but now looking back it makes me so sad that I didn't document anything from 2014! My (late) New Year's Resolution is to keep up with what's going on in our lives. Even though I think I will remember I know I won't. Here is 2014 in a quick picture recap:
January 2014: Jay turned 5 months!

 February 2014: Jay turned 6 months!
 Snow 2/12/14
 Jay was dedicated to our church 2/23/14
Jay with my cousin, Katy

Jay with his grandfather- Jimbo
 March 2014: Jay turns 7 months!
 
My sister and Geofff got married!!!
 
Will and me at the Rehearsal Dinner

Flower girl and Ring Bearer

Annie Knox was in her first wedding
 
April 2014: Jay turned 8 months!


Easter Sunday

 May 2014: We sold our house!! (Jay turned 9  months)








Jay got tubes.

 June 2014: Beach trips! (Jay turned 10 months)
Beach trip with the Hunter family at Wild Dunes

Bo, Annie Knox and Jay at Kiawah

Bo and Annie Knox at Kiawah


Jay and Annie Knox at the Ocean Course at Kiawah

Our family of four at Wild Dunes

Annie Knox at Fripp

Jay at Fripp

Celebrating Mary Ellis' first birthday at Fripp!
 July 2014:

Jay is 11 months!
We moved into our NEW HOUSE!!

They love their new swing set.

Fripp with Maggie and Bo.

Annie Knox at Litchfield
 August 2014
Will (and my dad, brother and brother-in-law) went to play golf at Quail Hollow with my grandfather so we went to the pool with my grandmother while they played.

First day of 2's!


First day of school for Jay!

Jay's First Birthday!






 
September 2014:

Annie Knox mailed her paci's to her new cousin Hannah, and also was potty trained in the same week!
Annie Knox and Bo went to the Carolina/Georgia game.

 
October 2014
 
Apple picking at Sky Top Orchard
Pumpkin Patch afterwards


Fall Kiawah trip with the Feemster Family

Jay and cousin Adaya


Elsa and a lion for Halloween
 November 2014
Crigler Family Picture
 December 2014: Annie Knox turned 3!!




Feemster Family Picture

We got a puppy!

There are lots of things that I skipped over that I will (hopefully) get around to blogging about. I also plan to do another update for what's been going on so far this year.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment