I haven't really made an official announcement but, YES, I am pregnant with baby number 3! It hasn't been a secret (trust me, there is no hiding this bump), I just haven't really gotten around to doing an announcement. Will and I are THRILLED! No, this is not a surprise. We were hoping and praying we would be able to have a third child. Now all our children are about 2 years apart. Annie Knox is 20 months older than Jay and Jay will be around 22 months older than this baby. I keep saying "this baby" because we aren't going to find out what it is! I NEVER thought I would be able to handle a surprise. Now that we have a boy and girl we thought why not? Will wasn't on board at first, and if I told him tomorrow I wanted to find out, we would but he's being a trooper. So right now the plan is to wait until this little bundle makes "it's" appearance.
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along? 18 Weeks!!
Size of the baby? Sweet Potato (5.5 in, 5 oz)
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! When they say you show earlier with your second and third child, they weren't kidding.
Gender? Surprise!
Movement? Just a few little flutters. No big movements yet.
Sleep? Just getting up 1 or 2 times to go to the bathroom. I do wake up everytime I roll over on my back. I just can't stay really comfortable throughout the night. (This is the same sentence from when I was pregnant with Annie Knox)
Cravings? Blueberries and turkey sandwiches, also peanut butter m&m's
Symptoms? I have been getting headaches every now and then. I'm also still pretty tired but that could have something to do with Annie Knox and Jay. :)
What I miss? Sushi and Michelob Ultra
Milestones? We have our big ultrasound next week. We'll see if I stay strong and don't find out what the baby is going to be. I'm going to try my best!
No comments:
Post a Comment