Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, July 11, 2013

One month to go!

So I haven't been updating the blog like I was hoping I would. I think about it but haven't had the time with work, Annie Knox, and getting things ready for Jay!

I am 35 weeks and 4 days today. 31 days until my due date! Time felt like it was flying with this pregnancy until week 30. Since then it has really started to slow down. I don't know if it's the heat from the summer or what but I feel like I've been 35 weeks pregnant for 3 weeks.
Everything was going very smoothly. Doctors appointments would last about 15 minutes and then I was out the door. At my last appointment they said I was having a boring pregnancy but did tell me with my past with Annie Knox (preterm labor) it will probably happen again. Sure enough, this past Sunday I started having contractions about 4 minutes apart and they were lasting around 40-50 seconds long. If this was my first pregnancy I would have called the doctor immediately. Instead, I told Will we would just wait and see. Sure enough the contractions were gone the next morning. By Monday night they were about 10 minutes apart but I still felt fine. They've been off and on but I've realized this is just how my body handles the end of pregnancy. I had my weekly check-up yesterday and everything looked good. Dr. W did check me and I was 1 cm dilated. I can be that way for 4 more weeks or I could be 4 today. With my past....I'm thinking I will be that way for 4 more weeks. Thankfully, the doctor said if he decided to come today they wouldn't stop my labor. So now we just sit back and wait. I just pray for Jay to be happy, healthy, and to have a safe delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment