Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 5, 2013

Back After a LONG Hiatus!

Greetings Friends! I know most of you have probably given up on me but I am back! (Or at least I'll try to be back as much as possible).
After having issues with my pictures I gave up on my blog. So far they seem to be working....
What we've been up to:
Annie Knox is now 16 months old! She is walking, running, talking (sort of), learning, signing, and much much more!
Annie Knox is still in "school" four days a week for a couple of hours. She loves all her classmates and has the best time at school. She used to cry when I would drop her off now (most of the time) it's more like "see ya later".
AK's favorites:
-She LOVES reading
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-Dancing
-looking for squirrels in the backyard
-Playing with your cell phone
-putting on mommy and daddy's shoes
-WATER (the bath, beach, anything)
-Bubbles
-Loves her cousin Bo!
-carrying around baby dolls (mostly by the neck)
-Songs: If You're Happy and You Know It, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Wheels on the Bus
Annie Knox's words and sayings:
-Watz Dat? "What's that" (also says who's that)
-Mama
-Dada
-Boo (my mom)
-Bo
-CiCi (Will's mom)
She's still working on her granddaddy's names....
-Uh oh
-Car
-Ball
-Yay
 
In other news......
 



 
We are EXPECTING!!! I am in my second trimester....21 weeks and 5 days. Over half way there!
Oh yeah, and it's a BOY!!!! We are so excited! One of each! He will be named after Will, "William James" and we will call him "Jay".
Right now he is the size of spaghetti squash (8 in, 1 lb).
It is definitely true about "showing" earlier for your second pregnancy. I am wearing maternity clothes and feel like I look like I am 8 months pregnant instead of 5 months. Time also does fly the second time around. (or at least it has so far)
We are working on the house this weekend and plan to turn a guest bedroom into a "big girl" room for AK. Once we start moving her into the big girl room we will start changing the nursery into more of a boy nursery.
We are so excited and look forward to our newest addition.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm glad youre back blogging (even though im not really doing it myself, haha) and Im so excited for Baby Jay to come ! :)

    ReplyDelete