Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 15, 2012

South Carolina Spring Game

On Saturday Will, Annie Knox, Alex, Ellis, Bo, and I went down to Columbia for the USC Spring Game. We first had to make a lunch stop at Andy's and get an Andy's Special. Whew, it was delicious! Then we headed over to the Coop to tailgate for a little bit, load up on some sunscreen and head into Williams Brice Stadium. Annie Knox and Bo did wonderful! There were no tears the entire time! Right when we walked in the stadium the band started playing and both babies jumped up. It was so funny. They were looking around taking everything in. Every time the band would start to play they would both look over and watch it. When the gamecock sound would go when something good would happen Annie Knox would jump back and try to grab us. She was not a fan of the loud noise but she never cried! I think it's because she so used to Reese barking, haha. We only made it to half time before both babies were passed out. We decided it was best to hit the road back to Greenville. It was a short trip but we had a great time!
Daddies and the babies

Mommies and the babies

AK and me

Family picture

Taking it all in

Watching the band

Annie Knox and Bo watching the band

Sleeping through the cheers, band, etc.

Annie Knox and Bo passed out

1 comment:

  1. Aww, it looks like you had a blast! I missed the spring game this year. I can't wait to bring my little one to the Carolina games this fall!

    If you get a chance, stop by my blog. I am hosting an awesome Southern Tide Giveaway!

    http://friedpinktomato.blogspot.com/2012/05/southern-tide-skipjack-polo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete