Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What We've Been Up To!

In my last post I told you how Annie Knox was starting to sit in her Bumbo Seat well....Each day she is getting better and better! She will hold her head up for a minute or so and then slowly falls to one side or forward. She loves to be held so she is standing up and can look around. (I just realized the last picture I took of AK in the bumbo she was wearing the same outfit. oops...)
Annie Knox was sleeping in her bassinet but would wake up every 2-3 hours and then we would have to rock her back to sleep after each feeding which would take a while. We decided to change a few things up so we now have her sleeping in her Pack-N-Play. She still has to be swaddled but now she has been sleeping for about 6-7 hours each night. She usually goes down after her 8:00/9:00 feeding, she will sleep until 3:00am or 4:00am, then sleep until around 6:00am or 7:00am and will usually go back to sleep for an hour or 2 longer. It has been wonderful! Last night she went from 10:00pm until 5:00am. I was ready to get up and start the day.



Everyone has been asking me how I take showers and get ready for the day. I usually get up when Will gets up around 6:45 or 7:00 to take a shower. I just feel better if he is still at the house while I shower. I am an early bird too so it just works best. Then throughout the morning I get ready for the day. I am usually finished getting ready by 9:30am or 10:00am. I think I have taken about 5 naps since Annie Knox was born. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE a good nap but I usually am running around doing laundry, picking up, organizing (TRYING), etc. Also, since we have mainly been at my grandmother's house lately there really hasn't been any time.

My two helpers when I get ready for the day.


On Saturday we went to York and Rock Hill to see the Hunters (Will's mom side of the family). It was a very short visit but we are so glad everyone got to meet Annie Knox! Below are pictures of Will's grandmother holding her great-granddaughter.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Annie Knox is sleeping that long! I hope Anderson starts soon so I can make it through the day once I start back to work bc I sleep until about 10:30 each day with her so I can get 7 hours or so. AK does resemble you in that picture, but I see Will in the rest!

    ReplyDelete