Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2011

24 Weeks!!

I can't believe I missed my 23 Week Highlights!
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along? 24 weeks

Size of the baby? Ear of corn (8.5 in, 1.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes? Loving my new maternity jeans! I got a pair from Old Navy. They are called Skinny with Flare. They are like skinny jeans, really thin and comfy, and flare at the bottom.

Gender? Girl!

Movement? She is quite the mover! The other night I was lying on my side with my arm around my stomach and she moved so I could feel her body moving against me. It wasn't the usual kick. It was her actually moving around. It scared me at first because I wasn't expecting it but it was so cool. I am sure there will be much more of that in the coming weeks.
Cravings? Nothing really right now but I have seen some commercials with pancakes and they looked soooo good! I have never been one to order pancakes but I think the next time I go out for breakfast I will be ordering a pancake.

Symptoms? My back has still been hurting but one new thing is cramps in my legs! The other day I was working out and got cramps in both of my thighs. I couldn't move for a couple of minutes because they hurt so bad. This morning I woke up with the biggest cramp in my left calf. Talk about a good morning wake up...haha.

What I miss? Still Sushi and a nice cold ultra!

Milestones? Feeling her body moving and 24 weeks! Hard to believe my due date is in 16 weeks! My next doctor's appointment is August 31st!
Here is a picture from 24 weeks (today) and I believe 12 or 13 weeks.

1 comment: