Will and I have been working hard trying to get all the furniture put together for the nursery. We finally finished with the big pieces on Monday night. We still have so much more to do but it feels great to know we headed in the right direction. I still haven't decided where I want each piece to go but we have plenty of time for that. Now the only big piece we need is the rocker. I can't wait to be able to sit and rock in the room. I keep walking back there to look at everything and imagine what it will be like a few months from now. Here are a few pictures of what we have so far! (The pictures are from my phone and the coloring is off...it looks green. I will upload better pictures from my camera later)



Reese was helping again.

Reese was helping again.
I forgot to take pictures of the changing table so I will upload those with the better pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment