Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

19 Weeks!!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 19 Weeks!!

Size of the baby? large heirloom tomato (crown to rump about 6 1/2 inches)

Maternity Clothes? Still mixing it up.


Gender? Sweet little girl!!


Movement? YES!!! I had been feeling little flutters but on July 2nd I started feeling her kick! It was amazing. Will actually felt her kick twice. It still surprises me. When I was on the phone with a customer the other day she started kicking and I couldn't stop smiling. It really does make my day. I know that will change when she starts getting strong and waking me up but I am enjoying it now.


Sleep? Just getting up 1 or 2 times to go to the bathroom. I do wake up everytime I roll over on my back. I just can't stay really comfortable throughout the night.


Cravings? Grapes and lately I have been craving steak and baked potato. At the rate I was going I never thought I would want steak again...but I do!


Symptoms? I have been getting headaches every now and then. My face is also still breaking out like crazy and my tummy itches.


What I miss? Tuna Tataki!!! I love raw tuna and can't wait to have it again....

Milestones? Almost Half way there!! Also, getting to see Annie Knox at our big ultrasound appointment! It was so wonderful. I loved seeing her move around.

1 comment:

  1. Annie Knox is such a cute name! Glad you're doing well - feeling those kick is so much fun. (Getting up in the night to hit the ladies' room isn't so fun, but I guess it's a trade off, right?)

    ReplyDelete