Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Doctors Appointment #2

Yesterday, May 10th, I had my second doctors appointment. Will started a new job and couldn't take off work so my mom came along for some support. It was a really short appointment and everything went well. My blood pressure is 101/63 and the nurse told me all the other tests were perfect. We got to hear the baby's heart beat and it was strong and the doctor said it sounded great. That was my mom's first time hearing it so it was exciting. My next appointment is Tuesday, June 7th and it will be another quick appointment. The next time we have an ultrasound will be when we find out what the baby is!!!

In other news...I have started to feel a little bit better. I am still getting sick but not as often as before. Since this past Saturday it has been every other day which has been a nice break. I am still having a hard time finding foods that I want to eat. Hopefully that will change soon. Please keep the prayers coming! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

XOXO,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment