I found this little "Pregnancy Highlights" and thought I would do an update:
How far along? 13 Weeks
Size of the baby? Baby is about the size of a peach. 3 inches long
Maternity Clothes? I have some new maternity bathing suits and cover ups. I need to go get maternity clothes soon!
Gender? I am thinking it's a girl but we shall see! As long as he or shee is happy and healthy!
Movement? No movement yet.
Sleep? I only get up once or twice during the night for a potty break. I am usually in bed and falling asleep by 9pm but I get up at 6am.
Cravings? Well since the past 6 weeks I have been so sick I really haven't wanted anything. Last weekend I realy made a turn-around and have started to crave a few things. So Random: Baked Sour Cream and Onion Chips, fruit (really any kind- the first couple of weeks fruit made me really sick so I am happy to eat any of it), and ice cream.
Symptons? Oh goodness, here we go....From week 6 utnil week 12 I threw up every day several times a day. There may have been a day where I didn't throw up but I was still miserable. So I have been in hiding.
This past weekend I really started feeling better. We were at the beach so that could have helped. :) I haven't been sick since Saturday and it has been AMAZING!!!! I still feel sick every now and then but it is nothing compared to what it was. I was going home from work every day getting straight in bed and now I am actually up moving around for a few hours.
What I miss? I have miseed being able to do my every day things: going to the store, running errands on Saturday mornings with Will, not having to walk into a restaurant and run straight for the bathroom, etc. But hopefully things have changed!!
Best Moment of the Week? Feeling better! Hands down.
**I really want to say thank you to all my sweet friends and family who have called, sent messages, emails, etc. checking on me. It means so much to me to know you are all there for us. You all mean the world to me and I love you!!
I also want to thank my amazing husband. Will has been in charge of everything lately. Grocery shopping, laundry, taking care of Reese, cooking dinner, are just a FEW things he has done for me. I don't know what I would do without you and appreciate everything!!! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment