Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2012

Annie Knox is 10 months!









My baby girl is 10 months old today! This is such a fun age! Annie Knox is crawling around and pulling up on everything. She hasn't tried to take any steps yet and that is fine with me. I'm doing enough running around as it is. We have two stairs that go from our den to our kitchen and she loves to climb up and down the steps. We have only had a FEW accidents on the steps. One time I was sitting right by her, Reese barked, Annie Knox got scared and the next thing I knew she was lying backwards on the floor. She just fell right over.
-Annie Knox's favorite foods-
Breakfast- pears, pineapples, blueberries, apples, bananas, yogurt, and oatmeal (I just got her some grits so we will see how she likes the texture)
Lunch-meat, turkey, and chicken gerber sticks, carrots, peas, cheese (still working on her deli meat)
Dinner- same food as above, Spaghetti O's, Broccoli and Cheese Soup, quesadilla
-There really are very few foods that she doesn't like. (She will only eat my grandmother's green beans)
-Annie Knox is waving bye bye now
-She has started giving kisses which is her opening her mouth and licking you (she doesn't do it all the time)
-Annie Knox loves her brush and tries to say "brush" (sounds more like ba). She also holds it up to her hair and tries to brush it
-AK is saying mama but not dada. I promise I work with her on dada all the time. She knows that Will's name is dada but she can't say it. If you ask her were dada is she will point to Will.
-Annie Knox loves to point at everything. I think it's her way of asking what things are.
-Annie Knox loves playing with other babies. Especially Bo!
-This past weekend my parents took care of Annie Knox and Bo. They took them downtown in their matching red cars and everyone kept saying "Look twins". Anything Bo does Annie Knox tries! They also went to Spill the Beans and Annie Knox had Chocolate Yogurt for the first time. (For those of you that don't know...I am NOT a big chocolate fan. I will eat it if it's mixed in something and not strong...maybe. I would never order a chocolate milkshake, chocolate ice cream, etc.) So Will was very excited to hear that Annie Knox loves chocolate.
-She has started saying "mine" (sounds more like ma or my) and her first sentence is "that's mine" (sounds more like da my). She learned this from Bo. He says "Datz My" and so the whole weekend my parents would say it to the babies and AK tries to copy them. It's so cute right now but I'm sure that will change.
-AK is still going to school 4 days a week. She loves it!

We are having so much fun and can't wait to see what's in store next! We love you baby girl! Happy 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment