*I updated this on August 3rd but it took me forever to put in the pictures. Sorry!
Yesterday Annie Knox turned 8 months and it was a BIG day! She started crawling!!! Let me tell you....I am with her most of the time unless she is at Mother's Morning Out twice a week for a few hours or I'm showing houses. Well I'm helping out at the office two days this week and so yesterday and today Will's parents are taking care of her. As soon as I got to the office they sent me a text and said she was crawling! She has been getting around by scooting so I was thinking/hoping that is what she was doing. Sure enough, she was actually crawling. Then Will went home for lunch and sent me a text that said "I saw our little girl crawl before you.". Tears were about to start rolling. So now our would has turned more upside down than before! This morning we had her sitting on the bed while we were getting ready for the day thinking she would forget she knew how to crawl. She figured it out really fast. If you want to hang out this weekend come on over to our house and help baby proof!
Annie Knox is also teething like crazy! She had two more teeth come in this week. One on the bottom and one on the top. We are at a total of 5 teeth now. She is usually a happy baby but this week she has been a little fussy, not sleeping like she usually does, and has a little runny nose. I am guessing that is all due to teething. UGH!
Another thing new was eating big people food! Yesterday she ate her first banana. I got a few pictures at she wasn't quite sure of it at first. I think she was wanting her baby food bananas instead.
Besides the crawling, new teeth, and eating real food (not that baby food isn't real) everything else is pretty much the same as last month.
-We have a little table and two chairs from my grandmother's that Annie Knox loves to pull up on and have us sit her in one of the chairs. She usually turns around backwards so her legs are hanging off but it's sooo precious. If we try to get her down she's not happy about it. (I used to sit at this table at Kat's house and play tea party all the time).
-AK plays in her exersaucer but would rather be on the ground grabbing everything
-She LOVES the water. We went to Fripp last week with my family (pictures to come!) and she loves the pool and ocean.
-She is starting to talk more....we will randomly hear things like "maaaa", "baaaaa", "owww" (when she's excited or sees Reese)
-Annie Knox loves books. She usually picks the books over toys. If she is like her mom or dad that will change, but hopefully not. We are really bad about reading.
-When she cries her bottom lip sticks out and she makes the saddest face.
-AK still loves to hold hands
-Loves Baby Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-She sleeps with a night-light and sound machine.
-Wearing 6-9 month clothes mainly, size 2 diaper
Annie Knox's Schedule:
7:30--wakes up
8:00--breakfast
9:00--6 oz bottle
10:00--Nap
11:00--little snack
11:30-12:00--lunch
12:30--4 oz bottle
1:30--big nap (1 1/2 to 2 hours)
3:30--6 oz bottle
6:00-6:30--dinner
6:30--bath
7:30-8:00--4 oz bottle (if she will take it) and bedtime!
*These times are exact. When she has a meal she usually has a bottle an hour after. This changes a lot if we have a lot going on or are out of town.
Happy 8 months baby girl!!! We love you so much!!!
Yesterday Annie Knox turned 8 months and it was a BIG day! She started crawling!!! Let me tell you....I am with her most of the time unless she is at Mother's Morning Out twice a week for a few hours or I'm showing houses. Well I'm helping out at the office two days this week and so yesterday and today Will's parents are taking care of her. As soon as I got to the office they sent me a text and said she was crawling! She has been getting around by scooting so I was thinking/hoping that is what she was doing. Sure enough, she was actually crawling. Then Will went home for lunch and sent me a text that said "I saw our little girl crawl before you.". Tears were about to start rolling. So now our would has turned more upside down than before! This morning we had her sitting on the bed while we were getting ready for the day thinking she would forget she knew how to crawl. She figured it out really fast. If you want to hang out this weekend come on over to our house and help baby proof!
Annie Knox is also teething like crazy! She had two more teeth come in this week. One on the bottom and one on the top. We are at a total of 5 teeth now. She is usually a happy baby but this week she has been a little fussy, not sleeping like she usually does, and has a little runny nose. I am guessing that is all due to teething. UGH!
Another thing new was eating big people food! Yesterday she ate her first banana. I got a few pictures at she wasn't quite sure of it at first. I think she was wanting her baby food bananas instead.
Besides the crawling, new teeth, and eating real food (not that baby food isn't real) everything else is pretty much the same as last month.
-We have a little table and two chairs from my grandmother's that Annie Knox loves to pull up on and have us sit her in one of the chairs. She usually turns around backwards so her legs are hanging off but it's sooo precious. If we try to get her down she's not happy about it. (I used to sit at this table at Kat's house and play tea party all the time).
-She is starting to talk more....we will randomly hear things like "maaaa", "baaaaa", "owww" (when she's excited or sees Reese)
-Annie Knox loves books. She usually picks the books over toys. If she is like her mom or dad that will change, but hopefully not. We are really bad about reading.
-When she cries her bottom lip sticks out and she makes the saddest face.
-AK still loves to hold hands
-Loves Baby Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-She sleeps with a night-light and sound machine.
-Wearing 6-9 month clothes mainly, size 2 diaper
Annie Knox's Schedule:
7:30--wakes up
8:00--breakfast
9:00--6 oz bottle
10:00--Nap
11:00--little snack
11:30-12:00--lunch
12:30--4 oz bottle
1:30--big nap (1 1/2 to 2 hours)
3:30--6 oz bottle
6:00-6:30--dinner
6:30--bath
7:30-8:00--4 oz bottle (if she will take it) and bedtime!
Happy 8 months baby girl!!! We love you so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment