Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, December 12, 2011

Annie Knox's first week!





A week full of firsts!

First car ride



Meeting Dani


Daddy was exhausted


Meeting Reese (he is doing much better...still not happy he has to share attention)


First Bath


Little thumb sucker


Hanging out with Boo


Meeting Stefanie and Mason


On your way to your first doctor's appointment



First time in your little lamb swing


Seeing Lee again and meeting Cherry















Annie Knox's Likes:

-You love to cuddle especially laying on our chest

-Love tummy time....that way you hold your head up and can see what's going on

-Having your head rubbed

-Being swaddled by Daddy (I'm working on it but he's the best swaddler)

-Swinging in your Little Lamb Swing

-Looking at the Christmas Tree lights

-Your paci

-The Boppy Lounger (I highly recommend this to any new mom!)


Annie Knox dislikes:

-Bath time, expect when we wash your head
-laying on your back unless you are on your Boppy Lounger

-Missing what's going on (I don't know where you get that from....)

I know there is so much more that I am missing but that's all I can think of right now.
Happy ONE week!!! We love you!!!

2 comments: